December 11, 2007

Only in South Dakota or maybe a redneck state


I was in Yankton last weekend. We came out of the Hy-Vee grocery store and what is parked in the parking lot but a 4-wheel drive Ford Mustang. I had to take a picture of it as I had never seen anything like that before. I guess if I had lived in a more redneck southern state (sorry to all you rednecks out there) a person would have seen one but here in South Dakota? My guess is that someone had way tooooooo much time (and money) on their hands to perfect this unique machine. Not sure there is a market for them....well except for the more redneck southern states (again my apologies if you are a redneck)!

Note: This was the best picture I got of the Car / SUV/ Sedan Truck thing (whatever you want to call it) as other vehicles parked right next to it and were dwarfed by it!

No comments: