September 17, 2007

Quliters show and other things

I never thought I would be attending a quilters show and if you know me well at all you would have NEVER guessed that either, but I did! My roomy's sister is a GREAT quilter. She had entered 7 quilts in the state quilters guild show this past weekend and all but one quilt won ribbons! (sorry Jay!) GREAT JOB LIZ!

We did have fun just sitting around and talking, laughing, joking and having a few libations.

On the way home from Huron we stopped at a melon stand and purchased some squash and a water melon. Of course on the drive through Mitchell we stopped at Cabela's. I found a shirt to purchase but was looking for a winter coat and had no luck...oh well.

We got home and watched Butterfly Effect and Invincible. They were both good shows. Hit he sack early. We didn't sleep all that well in Huron. Felt like we were sleeping on concrete with our heads on a slice of bread. Slept good last night in my own bed although it was REALLY quite in the house without Abe there. He was still at the kennel. I picked him up today over lunch and found out he was naughty. He chewed up his dog bed! He has never done anything like that before! I guess he really wanted to go to the quilt show also!

Friday I had my return to the Dr for my ankle. Still is sore but have a different brace I have to wear for 3 more weeks. I have new exercises to do and then I have a return visit to him in 6 weeks if things are not going well by then I am guessing I will see a surgeon. So I am still in limbo with it for now.

No comments: