April 6, 2007

DANG CUBS

Well, here it is the beginning of baseball and of course the cubs are falling behind. We are 1-2!!! The only good thing about this season so far is the fact that the CARDINALS are in the basement at 0-3!!! I can only hope the Cubs pick it up and show some spark. I know some of you are thinking..Hey, there is a lot of the season left!! Well here is my reply.....It is time for the Cubs to show the world they can play baseball and make it to the World Series. There was a LOT of money spent over the last year for this team to be a loosing team. I mean come on...they had to sell adds to put out on the doors in the brink and ivy wall to help pay the salaries!! I wonder how Harry Carey would feel about that?..HOLY COW!!! I am sure he would be fine as long as the team puts up numbers.....the time is now!!!

COME ON LOU...GET THE TEAM FIRED UP AND PLAY BALL!!!

No comments: