September 7, 2006

Golfing

Of course last night was golf night. It has been a while since I last golfed but it didn't go too bad. I have to say golfing is more social for me than anything. I don't take my game all that serious..YET!...I have been part of two tournaments that I have been teamed with two different people and we have won the first flight in each tourney.......Glad I could carry my teammates during the tournaments......hahaha......as it seems I am the constant in the both equations.....hahaha!!!.....Whatever! I am sure I have a few people that know how "well" I golf laughing at that one! At least our golf group plays for fun (well...ok some club throwing and breaking has been known to happen-not by me!!) and we do solve the worlds problems...well at least in "our world"!!!!.................................burp......oops...damn knob creek.....

No comments: